Make no mistake, if we choose to use social media, it is work. As with most things in life, it takes a consistent effort in order to achieve any meaningful results.
54% of our surveyed artists want to increase marketing and sales, while the other half want to improve web presence and social media networking efforts. Yet, on average, they only spend 5 -10 minutes a day on social media sites and most of that time is spent connecting with family or friends.
Everyone’s time is extremely valuable, so what we do is take social media off your daily “to-do” list so you can focus on your art.
Kavamilina’s offer is simple, we will…
- Post to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn account once a day, everyday, every month, all year.
- Post to your Pinterest account everyday for 3 months.
- Sign you up if you do not have any of these accounts.
- Develop a consistent thread of art related content, specifically created for your social media sites, that will keep, increase and engage your followers.
- Promote weekly, your artwork, workshops & tours.
Quality Content Every Single Day at a Price You Can Afford
$100USD per month.
Most companies charge $100USD/month or more for posting to only 2 social media networks!
You’ll receive unique content created specifically for you, posted once a day EVERY DAY to
5 networks – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Never worry about your social media networks missing a post again!
How To Get Started
- Contact us
- Provide details about your business, workshops and tours, and any other information that will help us get to know you
- We will provide you with our proposal for daily posts
- Posting will begin on the 1st or 15th of the month
For an additional cost, we can revamp your website within the platform you are already using.
Your homepage is probably the most visited page on your website — in fact, for the majority of websites, it typically receives more than 50% of all visitor traffic. So your audience needs to easily read everything you have to say. Clutter causes confusion, confusion causes people to leave,
Your website is your “first impression”…. you don’t want to blow it!
“The bottom line is that my time is extremely valuable. In social media, if you are wasting my time, not teaching me something new or alerting me to something of interest within the art field, then you are not a valuable or an interesting connection to me. And if this is the case, let us part ways, as I value how I expend my energy, my mind and my time.”
– Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery
KAVAMILINA Social Media Management